Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Teach Me Toye (Developing Personal Style)




Because so many of my social network friends start request off with, "Can you style me for"... I decided to create a webinar to show people the core fundamentals of developing personal style! I can't wait to lead you guys in this fun, interactive classroom style workshop. 

I mean lets face it.. I'm not always able to reach all of the request but through the use of modern technology, you and I will be able to meet face to face and interact with other attendees who are looking to enhance their authentic style as well!  All you need is a computer or mobile tablet with high speed internet access and your good to go!

In my Teach Me Toye Webinar you can expect to learn:

  • How to identify your best look
  • Identify closet must-haves 
  • Shop for high-end clothes on a low end budget
  • Customize your current wardrobe
  • and sooooo much more!


Class will take place Sunday September 28, 2014 from 12pm -2pm EST 
and you can email me at (toyeadedipe@gmail.com)  to register.  

This is going to be a great class full of up and coming trend setters and style makers. See you there you there!

Sincerely,

Toye Adedipe

      

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...