Thursday, April 3, 2014

Half Way Point




I know its a strong word but I hate dressing up I am a true California boy at the heart! I love t-shirts and jeans.  As a stylist, it just makes my job so much easier to go to showrooms and fittings comfortable.  But lately I've made more of a concious effort to put a little bit more grown man swag into my presentation. On todays look I'm wearing a collared shirt and a light weight blazer from Zara that is perfect for the spring weather.  Staying true to form.. I paired it down with a pair of jeans from Levis while keeping the look consistent with some lace' ups from Aldo, and vintage frames from a flea market find.  Im actually starting to like the idea of dressing up as long as I can keep my laid back spin to it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...