Thursday, March 27, 2014

Columbus Short Styled by Toye




One of the best parts of my job is being able to see and help people live out their dreams through styling.  Columbus Short is no exception to that rule and has also become a client that I've recently had the pleasure of adding onto my roster.  

Unless you've been sleeping under a rock you've probably had the chance to hear about or at least see the hit TV show Scandal but more importantly, become familiar with the term "Gladiator in a Suit".  In my head, a Gladiator in a Suit is a modern-day warrior that has made a commitment to see something through and will do whatever steps necessary to achieve their goal.  I can't help but to feel like (a Gladiator) myself whenever I'm called to style people at the top of their game.

So far Columbus and I have had the opportunity to
work on a the Arsenio Hall Show, together, Heed Magazine, and other projects you'll hear of soon.  In the meantime, I just wanted to write this post to let you all now that If you have a dream.. commit to it, strive for it until you reach it, and kick/claw/punch the sh*#! out of negativity. You've got to be a "gladiator" for your goals and I promise you.. success will lead you to victory.  Enjoy some more Photo's Below. -Toye*

 "That moment when Kerry Washington Re-tweets you"..(Someone said this pretty much make me a gladiator now) lol







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...