Thursday, February 18, 2010

Show Me ur Teeth



Im a people watcher and sometimes I get asked where I get my inspiration from to style editorials or celedbs. 9 x 10 its from people like you and me. Street fashion is my number one trade secret when it comes to getting inspiration for a gig.

So I was thinking, ... be cool to see some of my "squads" and twitter followers twit/ phone pics of themselves in there daily wear. (I'm a firm believer that you don't have to live in Major city to dress cool) ATL isn't NY or Paris and it doesn't stop me from being fly-- so it shouldn't stop you either. Anyway, tweet me @toyeadedipe and show me your dope fits. And I'll Post em on the Blog (You'll love it)

But yo...(please, please keep it PG) :-?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...