Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello World!







































Hello World!

This is my first post. I created this blog just to serve as an additional outlet to my online portfolio and editorial work. I'm a fashion stylist that works with celebrities, Fashion/ Life style Magazines and plans to venture into advertising.

At this Blog site you'll be getting a glimpse of some of the behind the scene Photo shoots I've done and get some feedback on the culture and lifestyle of the Fashion world. From Home, to Wardrobe, I really want my readers to get a juicy feel of what a "quality life is all about. Articles will include different topics about how to shop on a budget; what clothes are in season, designer spot lights, men's wear, etc...so.. without further "adieu" welcome to the "The Style Circa"!!!
Hope you enjoy my blog. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...