Monday, January 12, 2009

Golden Globes 09'










So I decided to watch the golden globes last night and I wanted to show you some of my Top pics from the Red Carpet.  For some reason Eva Longoria can do no wrong in this Reem Acra gown.  The silhouette is simply smashing on her frame is totally the right color for skin tone.  It's not common for people to ware red' on a red carpet but this look just works!

Another High note for me had to be Eva Mendes in Dior. I heard a little mixed reviews on the neck piece but I actually like it. I mean if you think about it, had she worn a traditional neck piece like diamonds or gone without jewelry it would have almost given you the feel of a wedding dress but because she went with something a little less expected, you can really get a more casual but yet glamourous feel for the gown. She killed it!

Red carpets are a finicky tradition where people either get the look right or wrong but the best thing about these ladies is that they really mastered how to own their confidence and look comfortable in their own skin.  Don't get me wrong... they're human and I'm sure they have their moments just like anyone else but its the decision to "own" there look that really works for me! Eva squared in full effect. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...