Thursday, January 17, 2013

Keri Hilson: Styled by Toye (Tux Lux)


 Yesterday, I had the pleasure of working with one of my favorite clients... Keri Hilson :)) I styled her for the Gillette Kiss and Tell experiment.  I think she's one of my favorites because she's a tomboy at heart and I get supper inspired whenever she and I collaborate.  If you follow me on instagram (@toyeadedipe) you'll see that I was up to no good during the fitting taking pics of myself and my trusty wardrobe rack.. Yea, I had a full day and it was totally worth the end result plus I reconnected with the "no boys allowed" album just for a better feel of my client.. sidenote: As a stylist, its always good to listen to an artist CD prior to working with them.. it helps give you a sense of who they are, where they're going, and where you can take them. Hope you like!! 

top & pant: Robert Rodriguez coat: Viktor Luna shoes: L.A.M.B.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...