Monday, June 11, 2012

Toye Styled Me



Recently, I had the pleasure of being commissioned to style ABC Family's David Clayton Rogers for some promo shoots.  David plays a lead actor in Jane by Design and I was supper excited because during my research I learned that David is originally from Atlanta Georgia. Upon styling him, we talked about
enjoying some of the same locations in the "A" and love for horror movies.  Sidenote: I'm a big "Walking Dead" fan and it just so happens to be filmed in Atlanta as well... (my second home).  Anyway, the shoot was awesome and so was everyone from the photographer to the BTS talent.  Look forward to working with him again..  Enjoy some of my snapshots during our photoshoot - Toye*  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...