Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Had A Job to Do: New York Show Rooms




So I just made it back from New York! What an amazing trip! Finally got a chance to meet some of my showroom contacts up close and personal not to mention, managed to squezze in a little birthday celebration as well. I get a rush when I create the opportunity to do something worth while, and fulfilling to my spirit all at the same time. Even though I've come back with a little bit of a head cold I've learned and "am" learning how to produce laser vision when producing a task! (See inside the showroom after the jump) "The Best is yet to come"....





2 comments:

  1. Aw man, you betta hit me up when you're in the NYC bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miguel!! I know, right?! I didn't realize how many of my friends lived in New York until I left?! Be back soon though. We gotta catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...