Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Hey Kiddo's.. This is what my life has looked like lately (magazines on airplane trays while cargo'n myself across country). Travel, Photo shoots, Music Videos, and sneaking in some QT with friends here and there has been the mission.. So I really haven't been Blogging as much as I'd like to.

I'm even considering moving my page to another server so that I can Blog through my phone while I'm on the go. We'll lets see what happens.. but trust me I have something really BIG coming up and can't wait to share. On a side note: Don't forget to write your future--> I almost forgot about that principal and got stuck. "Always good to see how fast the universe will respond to your calls when you request for its help! :)

Much Love to you guys!

Toye*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...