Monday, February 8, 2010

THE CIRCA SHOP CONTEST:

The Gena's: Chain Earrings at thecircashop.com

BLAH, BLAH..

AAAAAH* My first contest for The Circa Shop! (I know right?!) I haven't really publicized this store because I'm still learning more about it and how I can balance the commitment to see it become something great. So quietly, I've been designing little things here and there and posting them on the store. The goal is to make the trends you guys see, tweak the look, and make them fairly accessible to the public<< (this is gonna be an adventure) lol.

HOW TO ENTER AFTER THE JUMP!

THE STEPS:

In order to win, you 1st have to become a follower under my blog and twitter accounts. (Note: follow the blog under the label: "Geek Squad" and twitter under: @toyeadedipe)

Next, send an email through the contact menu on The Circa Shops website. Include your twitter and blog follower name that you are following me under... and POW! you've just been entered to when a pair of Genas* AAAAAAAHH! the freshiest chain earrings on da block! (easy peashy)!

Five Lucky winners will be randomly selected at the end of the week and notified by DM on their twitter. I'll post the winners once they've been confirmed so that everyone else can scream how unfair life is :}

These earrings are absolutely free and just might stop em' in their tracks soooo Good Luck! (and uhh Fella's, you should enter too! You can use this opportunity for gift giving... she'll love em') ;-)

>> contest ends feb. 14, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...