Tuesday, January 26, 2010

M.I.A.


I had so much to do on my trip to Miami last week that I can't wait for you guys to see the cover of my new Fashion Spread. It was a little out of my norm because this go-around I had to use ALL ECO friendly designers "aaaannd" stay true to a specific time period while doing so. (NOT.EASY)! But somehow or another "Geeks" get it done. lol

This was also a special trip because I got to work with some of my close friends on the shoot that I haven't seen or worked with in ages and as a stylist there is nothing better than working with people you respect and totally trust. It just makes the art more effortless. I gotta say however, it would be an "epic fail" if I didn't mention how dope the models were. They Fu*K'n Ruled!! (Note to Stylist, Photographers, and MUA's): I always get strong girls for my book whenever I go to Miami in the winter. It's a no brainer. When New York is on a short break a lot of the work heads south for the winter.

Anyway, this is my short blip, for the day... I've got a lot of work to do today and before the month ends. But i can say I got some ill' things happen and an "awesome", ... I mean freak'n "AWESOME" opportunity has presented itself that I can't wait to share with you guys real soon. Until then, more updates and style are come'n; soooooo stay tuned... Chyruch!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...