Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ohh Dani






Danelle King tells us how she gets her SWAG:

Describe your personal style. 
Edgy yet classic

Name the top 3 "must haves" in your closet. 
The new Black and silver Balenciaga cut out sandals..i've already bought the Sergio Rossi and Giuseppe's but I can't get enough of this trend...the Balmain studded mini skirt...to go with the sandals and a Chanel classic Caviar jumbo flap handbag 

"Shoes or Purse"? 
A purse....so I can fit some shoes in it and have both!

Who are your Style icon(s)
My Nana - she gave me my first Louis Vuitton at the age of 3, Kate and Naomi - for looking fabulous on and off the runway, Diana Ross - for her glamour, Jackie O - for being timeless

who are your fashion Partners in crime
Kelly Connally, Fern-Anita and Ligia Lopez

secret obsession with... 
Style.com during fashion week...I LOVE seeing and reading about the shows, I also love seeing who's wearing what at all the parties and I look at 3 blogs a day

Your number one beauty/ Style secret
Water - it's good for your hair, body, and skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...